This delectably easy pulled pork will be one of your most favorite "go-to" recipes. It's so versatile and affordable. Loaded with flavor and adaptable to so many dishes.
- 4-5 lb pork loin roast
- 1 box (2 envelopes) onion soup mix
- Place the pork loin roast, fat cap up, into your slow cooker.
- Pour both envelopes of onion soup mix over the top, allowing some to run over the sides of the roast into the bottom of the slow cooker, too.
- Put the lid on the slow cooker and set it on low.
- Cook the roast for 8-10 hours.
- Remove the fat cap.
- Shred the pork loin roast with a fork and toss with the drippings at the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Serve in pulled pork sandwiches or add to any recipe you would use pre-cooked chicken in.
Leftovers can be frozen up to 3 months. Seal them in a zip-top bag with the air pressed out and freeze until needed for a quick and easy dinner.
- Category: Main Dish, Meat
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American