Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Check this page, occasionally, to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated August 13, 2019.
WHAT WE COLLECT
If you order products, register for newsletters, complete surveys or register for eCourses, on the Glenda Embree website, we may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer orders, surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use information collected in surveys you opt into on the website to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to make the Glenda Embree website secure. We will never sell or distribute your information.