- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon soda
For rolling the cookies in:
- 2 Tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- Cream the butter and sugar together in the bowl of your *stand mixer (or in a large bowl, by hand).
- Beat in eggs.
- Add flour, cream of tartar and baking soda. Mix to combine.
- Chill the dough for 30 minutes to an hour, so the it will be easy to work with.
- Mix together the cinnamon and sugar for coating cookies.
- Roll the dough into 1 1/2 inch diameter balls and roll the balls in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place on a greased or lined cookie sheet and bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
- Category: Desserts, Cookies
- Cuisine: American