White Chocolate No-Bake Cookies are the solution to needing Christmas cookies when you’re out of time and out of energy. This recipe was created in a moment, just like that, when I found out about 9:30 in the evening that someone in our family had signed up to bring cookies to work with them, when they left at 5:30 am, the next morning. I didn’t have the energy to run to the store or to bake. A rummage through the pantry netted me the craziest concoction of ingredients you’ll ever love! And so, a star was born. lol
They’re easy. The kids can even get in on making them, without too much trouble and they come together in minutes. Delicious little problem-solvers — that’s what they are. Enjoy!Print
- 2 (20 oz) pkg white almond bark
- 3 cups popped popcorn
- 3 1/2 cups dry chow mein noodles
- 2 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- optional: Christmas sprinkles
- Melt almond bark in large microwave-safe bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to melted almond bark and stir to coat.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper or silicone mat.
- Decorate with Christmas sprinkles, while the chocolate is still wet, if desired.
- Allow to cool and set up.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Category: Desserts, Cookies
- Cuisine: American
How to Make White Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
To begin making White Chocolate No-Bake Cookies, start by breaking the white chocolate almond bark into chunks and tossing them into a microwave-safe bowl. Melt them on full power for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Check every 30 seconds or so to make sure you don’t burn it.
Add all the remaining goodies to the bowl of melted almond bark and stir until everything is evenly coated.
Drop the yummy mixture, by spoonfuls, onto waxed paper or a silicone mat.
Decorate with Christmas sprinkles, if desired.
Allow to cool and set up.
Store in an airtight container.
More Cookie Recipes from the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies Event
Here are three more DELISH cookie recipes from our 12 Days of Christmas Cookies blogger event.
- Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies, from Arlene, at Flour on My Face
- Vanilla Chocolate Swirl Cookies, from Lois, at Walking on Sunshine Recipes
- Ginger Snowball Cookies, from Lenny, at Fat Dad Foodie
And, if you’re looking for even more cookie recipes to add to your holiday repertoire, check out my recipe for these yummy Cranberry Pistachio Oatmeal Cookies
ENTER THE 12 Days of Christmas Cookies
KITCHENAID MIXER GIVEAWAY
One lucky winner will receive a KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield!
FEATURES OF THE KITCHENAID ARTISAN SERIES STAND MIXER
- 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir
- Includes Flat Beater, Dough Hook and Wire Whip
- Power Hub for Additional Attachments
- Unique Mixing Action
- Assembled with Pride in Greenville, Ohio.Electrical: 60 Hz
- Choose from all the color options to find the one that best matches your style and personality.
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center with more than 15 optional attachments available.
- 5-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread in a single batch.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touch points per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation.
- The tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, 6-wire whip and 1-piece pouring shield. The flat beater and dough hook are dishwasher-safe.
Official Rules and Conditions for the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies Giveaway:
- One winner will be receive a KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield (Value $279.00 USD).
- Open to US residents adults 18+.
- One (1) winner will be chosen.
- Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn.
- Prize will be delivered via Amazon.
- All entries will be verified.
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter, Amazon, KitchenAid or any other entity unless otherwise specified.
- Giveaway ends December 12th, 2019 at midnight.
- Bloggers are not responsible for the delivery of the prize.
ENTER USING THE RAFFLECOPTER FORM, BELOWa Rafflecopter giveaway