Homemade Avocado Ranch Dressing is DELISH is rich and creamy. It bursts with flavor and you won’t believe how easy it is to make!
Avocado Ranch Dressing has the perfect amount of acid to balance the creamy, richness of the healthy fats. It really does taste like super creamy ranch dressing!
Best news ever? It’s crazy simple! Throw everything into the smoothie cup attachment of your blender and blend until it’s completely smooth and combined. It’s that easy!
How to Serve Avocado Ranch Dressing
We use it on salads, of course, but it’s also good on wraps and for dipping your favorite crunchy vegetable snacks.
Dip chicken nuggets in this creamy, luscious avocado salad dressing or drizzle Avocado Dressing on fish tacos, too.
Avocado Ranch Dressing is fabulous on eggs, and it’s great for dipping quesadillas, too!
You’ll love it drizzled on Southwest Chicken or my Southwest Chicken Salad. So many possibilities! I can’t wait to hear all the ways you enjoy serving it.
Use it as a drizzling duo, alongside my Southwest Salad Dressing/ Dip/ Sauce. Avocado Ranch Salad Dressing is the cooling balance to the spicy bite of the Southwest flavors.
- homemade mayonnaise (Use store-bought if that’s all you have.)
- fresh parsley, leaves and stems
- full-fat coconut milk, ( I use Thai Kitchen organic)
- an avocado
- onion powder
- minced garlic
- dill weed
- apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
How to Cut An Avocado
- Cut the avocado in half, lengthwise. Move your knife around the mid-line of the avocado. There is a large pit in the center you can’t cut through.
- Pull the avocado open and use give the avocado pit a solid chop with your knife. The knife should be able to lift the pit straight out of the avocado.
- Run a spoon around the edge of the avocado rind and lift the avocado pulp straight from the shell. Slice or chop as needed.
The Tools I Use
It’s quick and easy to pull this dressing, together. I use a *high speed blender with a smoothie cup attachment.
You might be able to pull this off in a regular blender. I’m just not sure.
If the blender you use can handle thicker sauces and small ingredient amounts, it’s definitely a possibility.
Ideally, I would recommend a high speed blender like my Ninja [affiliate link], or a VitaMix or BlendTec. Here’s what I use.
How to Make Avocado Ranch Salad Dressing
- Rough chop the parsley.
- Add it to the blender cup/pitcher.
- Open the can of coconut milk and dump it into a container large enough to whisk it in. The “cream” from coconut milk, separates from the coconut milk and comes to the top of the can. Whisk it all back together, before you measure the coconut milk for this recipe.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Pulse the blender a few times to get things started, then blend on high, until the dressing is smooth and creamy.
Storing Avocado Ranch Dressing
Store your avocado ranch in the refrigerator, just like regular ranch. You can keep it in canning jars or any container with a lid. I like to use the squeeze-style bottles you often see used for ketchup or mustard. That makes it so easy to dress a perfect house salad and control the amount you’re using!
How do you use ranch dressing at your house? Is it for more than just salads? Leave me a comment and let me know how you’re using this scrumptious Homemade Avocado Ranch Dressing. I can’t wait for you to give it a try!
- 1 1/2 cups homemade mayonnaise (Use store-bought if that’s all you have.)
- 1 cup fresh parsley, leaves and stems
- 1/3 cup full-fat coconut milk, ( I use Thai Kitchen organic)
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. dill weed
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all the ingredients in the blender cup/pitcher of your blender.
- Pulse several times to get things started.
- Set blender to high power and allow to continue blending until your dressing si smooth and creamy.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dressings, Condiments
- Cuisine: American
More Delicious Homemade Condiments
- Easy Homemade Mayonnaise
- Delicious Homemade Ketchup
- Homemade Chimichurri
- Easy Cashew Queso, Dairy Free and Gluten Free Spicy Cheese Sauce
- Keto Ranch Dressing
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Keto Honey Mustard