Homemade Avocado Ranch Dressing is DELISH! It’s fresh and herbaceous from the parsley, creamy from the homemade mayo and the avocado and so flavor-rich from the herbs. It has the perfect amount of acid to balance the creamy, richness of the healthy fats. It really does taste like ranch dressing!
Best news ever? It’s crazy simple! Throw everything into the smoothie cup attachment of your blender and blend until it’s completely smooth and combined. It’s that easy!
We use it on salads, of course, but it’s also good on wraps and for dipping your favorite crunchy vegetable snacks. Dip chicken nuggets or drizzle it on fish tacos. It’s fabulous on eggs, too! It’s great for dipping quesadillas, too! So many possibilities! I can’t wait to hear all the ways you enjoy serving it.Print
- 1 ½ cups homemade mayonnaise (Use store-bought if that’s all you have.)
- 1 cup fresh parsley, leaves and stems
- ⅓ cup full-fat coconut milk, ( I use Thai Kitchen organic)
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp. dill weed
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all the ingredients in the blender cup/pitcher of your blender.
- Pulse several times to get things started.
- Set blender to high power and allow to continue blending until your dressing si smooth and creamy.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
- Category: Dressings, Condiments
- Cuisine: American
How to Make Homemade Avocado Ranch Dressing
It’s quick and easy to pull this dressing, together. I use a *high speed blender with a smoothie cup attachment. You might be able to pull this off in a regular blender. I’m just not sure. If the blender you use can handle thicker sauces and small amounts, it’s definitely a possibility. Ideally, I would recommend a high speed blender like my Ninja, or a VitaMix or BlendTec. Here’s what I use.
- Rough chop the parsley.
- Add it to the blender cup/pitcher.
- Open the can of coconut milk and dump it into a container large enough to whisk it in. The “cream” from coconut milk, separates from the coconut milk and comes to the top of the can. Whisk it all back together, before you measure the coconut milk for this recipe.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Pulse the blender a few times to get things started, then blend on high, until the dressing is smooth and creamy.
Store your avocado ranch in the refrigerator, just like regular ranch. You can keep it in canning jars or any container with a lid. I like to use the squeeze-style bottles you often see used for ketchup or mustard. That makes it so easy to dress a salad and control the amount you’re using!
How do you use ranch dressing at your house? Is it for more than just salads? Leave me a comment and let me know how you’re using this scrumptious Homemade Avocado Ranch Dressing. I can’t wait for you to give it a try!
Looking for More Delicious Homemade Condiments
Here’s a DELISH keto Blue Cheese Dressing.
And, all these delicious condiment and sauce recipes are Whole30 compliant, Paleo, sugar-free and dairy-free.