- 1 1/2 cups homemade mayonnaise (Use store-bought if that’s all you have.)
- 1 cup fresh parsley, leaves and stems
- 1/3 cup full-fat coconut milk, ( I use Thai Kitchen organic)
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. dill weed
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all the ingredients in the blender cup/pitcher of your blender.
- Pulse several times to get things started.
- Set blender to high power and allow to continue blending until your dressing si smooth and creamy.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
- Category: Dressings, Condiments
- Cuisine: American