12 Days of Christmas Cookies recipes is here! Woot! Woot! For each of the next twelve days, I will share a new Christmas cookie recipe. And the great news is, three other fabulous bloggers are doing the same thing! There will be recipes from my friend Arlene, at Flour on Your Face; from Lois at Walking on Sunshine Recipes; and from Lenny at Fat Dad Foodie. Get your recipe box ready. You’re gonna want to collect them all!
The four of us love our readers and enjoy sharing fun gifts with you when we can. 48 Christmas cookie recipes are definitely a great start to holiday giving. But, baking all these cookies has made us feel holiday festive and inspired us to create a fun celebration, too. So, from the four of us, to all of you, it’s a holiday giveaway to remember. During the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies event, we will be sponsoring a giveaway for a gorgeous Kitchen-Aid mixer!!! Be sure to enter at the bottom of this post!
12 Days of Christmas Cookies Recipes: Day 1
Are you feeling festive, yet? Then let’s get this party started! My first cookie recipe in the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies event is CHOCOLATE CRINKLES. They are fudgy, chewy, chocolate deliciousness and one of my family’s all-time favorite cookies. They are well received in gift baskets and on Christmas dessert tables. You’ll be a hero wherever you serve them! Be sure to grab the recipe and get the links to the other bloggers’ first-day cookie recipes, HERE.
ENTER THE 12 Days of Christmas Cookies
KITCHENAID MIXER GIVEAWAY
One lucky winner will receive a KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield!
FEATURES OF THE KITCHENAID ARTISAN SERIES STAND MIXER
- 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir
- Includes Flat Beater, Dough Hook and Wire Whip
- Power Hub for Additional Attachments
- Unique Mixing Action
- Assembled with Pride in Greenville, Ohio.Electrical: 60 Hz
- Choose from all the color options to find the one that best matches your style and personality.
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center with more than 15 optional attachments available.
- 5-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread in a single batch.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touch points per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation.
- The tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, 6-wire whip and 1-piece pouring shield. The flat beater and dough hook are dishwasher-safe.
Official Rules and Conditions for the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies Giveaway:
- One winner will be receive a KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield (Value $279.00 USD).
- Open to US residents adults 18+.
- One (1) winner will be chosen.
- Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn.
- Prize will be delivered via Amazon.
- All entries will be verified.
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter, Amazon, KitchenAid or any other entity unless otherwise specified.
- Giveaway ends December 12th, 2019 at midnight.
- Bloggers are not responsible for the delivery of the prize.
ENTER USING THE RAFFLECOPTER FORM, BELOWa Rafflecopter giveaway