Easy, batch-cooked and scrumptious boneless skinless chicken breasts bake in about 20 minutes and provide the main ingredient for scrumptious meals all week long!
- 10 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3-4 Tablespoons all-purpose seasoning, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Pound chicken breasts to an even 1/2" thickness. Extra large pieces can be sliced horizontally to make two portions of 1/2" thickness.
- Place the chicken pieces in a single layer on rimmed baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Season both sides of each piece with all-purpose seasoning.
- Bake at 400° for about 15-20 minutes. A thermometer inserted into the center of the thickest portion should read 160°.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the oven and allow to rest on the baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes. This helps to keep the chicken juicy and tender.
- Serve with your favorite sides or cool completely and store for use in future dishes.
- Category: Main Dish, Meat, Chicken
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American