Easy, batch-cooked and scrumptious boneless skinless chicken breasts bake in about 20 minutes and provide the main ingredient for scrumptious meals all week long!
- 10 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3–4 Tablespoons all-purpose seasoning, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Pound chicken breasts to an even 1/2″ thickness. Extra large pieces can be sliced horizontally to make two portions of 1/2″ thickness.
- Place the chicken pieces in a single layer on rimmed baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Season both sides of each piece with all-purpose seasoning.
- Bake at 400° for about 15-20 minutes. A thermometer inserted into the center of the thickest portion should read 160°.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the oven and allow to rest on the baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes. They will continue to cook on the sheet until the USDA recommended safe eating temp of 165° is reached. This also helps to keep the chicken juicy and tender.
- Serve with your favorite sides or cool completely and store for use in future dishes.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: Main Dish, Meat, Chicken
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken, baked, homemade all purpose seasoning