The ingredient amounts listed, below, are for your reference only. It gives you an idea of the ratios we typically use. My family LOVES stuffing and we use a greater ratio of that. Match your combination to your own family’s tastes and the leftover amounts you have available.
- 3 cups leftover turkey, diced
- 3 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 6–8 cups leftover stuffing
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups leftover gravy
Mix all the ingredients in the casserole dish or pan you will use to bake it.
Bake at 350° for 30-45 minutes, until the casserole is hot and bubbling around the edges, but browned and crusty on the top.
- Category: Casserole, Poultry, Dinner
- Cuisine: American