- 2 1/2 – 3 lb pork loin roast
- 2 (20 oz) cans pineapple chunks in own juice, no sugar added
- 1 cup chicken broth (Be sure it’s compliant if doing Whole30.)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon *coconut aminos (or soy sauce if not Whole30)
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all ingredients, except pork loin, to the crock pot.
- Stir to thoroughly combine.
- Immerse pork loin in the sauce, fat cap up.
- Put the lid on slow cooker.
- Set on low and cook for 4-6 hours, until internal temperature of the meat is 145°.
- Remove loin from crock pot and allow to rest on a platter for 5 minutes, before slicing.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Category: Pork, Main Dish, Meat
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pork, main dish, meat