- 2 cups beef drippings from Easy Crock-Pot Roast Beef recipe (or store-bought beef broth)
- 3–4 teaspoons Better than Bouillon Beef Base (or your favorite bouillon)
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- Bring your beef drippings or broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add the bouillon to the pot and stir to dissolve.
- Reduce the heat to medium.
- Dissolve the corn starch in the cold water to create a smooth slurry. The water MUST be cold to prevent lumps in your gravy.
- Slowly whisk the corn starch slurry into the broth and continue stirring until the mixture is smooth and begins to thicken.
- Cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Category: Sauce, Condiment
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gravy, beef