- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats (old fashioned oats)
- 2 cups dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups salted pistachios, chopped
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Add sugars and butter to bowl of a *stand mixer with cookie paddles attached. (Can also be mixed by hand.)
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
- Next, add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix in the oatmeal.
- Add dried cranberries, salted pistachios and white chocolate chips.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. Cookies will just begin to be lightly browned around the edges, but soft in the center. Don’t be tempted to over-bake them. They will continue to cook and set up after being removed from the oven. These cookies should be wonderfully chewy.
- After one to two minutes to finish setting up on the baking sheet, transfer the cookies to fully cool on a wire rack.
- Category: Dessert, Cookies
- Cuisine: American