- 4 1/4 lbs 93% lean ground beef
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 medium red onion, minced
- 2 Tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 cups Italian bread crumbs (I like Panko, but regular work great, too)
- 1 Tbl red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbl Spike Seasoning
- 1/3 cup dried parsley
- 1/3 cup dried basil
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbl salt
- 1 Tbl black pepper
- Add all ingredients to an extra large mixing bowl.
- For best results, use your hands to mix and combine all the ingredients, distributing everything evenly throughout the meat mixture.
- Scoop the mixture into balls, using a small cookie dough scoop.
- Arrange the meatballs on two parchment-lined sheet pans, leaving a little space between each one.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Remove the trays and cool on cooling racks.
The meatballs are ready to use in your favorite recipes, as soon as they come out of the oven.
To freeze the leftovers:
- Let the meatballs cool completely.
- Remove the parchment paper from the baking sheets and arrange meatballs, again, making sure they don’t touch.
- Put trays in freezer for about an hour or until meatballs are frozen solid.
- Put frozen meatballs into zip-top bags and store in freezer until ready to use.
- Add to any recipe like you would any frozen meatball.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Beef, Main Dish
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American