This ham tastes too good to be such a simple recipe. But the reality is dinner couldn't be more special, or easy, with this dish. The easy crock pot recipe makes leftovers for many, many more dishes throughout the week. The number of servings will honestly depend on all the different ways you use it. Enjoy!
- 8-9 lb whole boneless ham
- 1 cup dark brown sugar (Light brown sugar works, too. I just prefer the deep, rich caramely flavor dark brown sugar brings to the recipe.)
- 1/2 cup stone ground mustard
- Remove the netting from the ham and place the ham into an 8 qt crock pot.
- Mix the brown sugar and mustard to form a thick brown sugar glaze.
- Spread the brown sugar glaze over the top of the ham.
- Cover the crock pot and cook the ham on low for 6 to 8 hours.
You can sub yellow mustard or Dijon for the stone ground.
Light brown sugar can be substituted for the dark.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Category: Main Dish, Meat
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American