You’ll memorize this recipe, because it will be a go-to favorite appetizer for any fall or winter gathering. Simple to throw together and ready to serve in around 30 minutes. Plus, the cheesy, creamy flavor, with plenty of spicy kick, will have everyone clamoring for the recipe! I’ve even had people who don’t like spicy food flip for this yummy dip! This recipe is a keeper.
- 2 (8 oz blocks) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 4 large jalapenos, minced with seeds (remove them if you prefer milder spice)
- 1/2 cup Bacon, fried, drained and minced (4-5 strips, thick-cut bacon)
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated (for topping)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Blend together the softened cream cheese and sour cream until smooth and creamy.
- Add sharp cheddar, ½ cup Parmesan, minced jalpenos and bacon bits. Stir until well combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into 8×8 baking dish.
- Mix melted butter, panko, and 2nd ½ cup of Parmesan until well combined.
- Spread panko topping mixture over cream cheese mixture in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Panko/Parmesan topping will be lightly browned and crispy.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: Appetizer, Dip
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American