Easy Homemade Chicken Bouillon Powder adds delicious roast chicken flavor and aroma to your recipes. It’s vegan, gluten free, dairy free and sugar free. The balance of salt to herbs to nutritional yeast creates a rich and flavorful broth to use in your favorite dishes. Healthy and tasty!
- 1 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- 1/4 cup onion powder
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- 1/4 cup dried parsley leaves
- 1 Tablespoon rubbed sage
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender or smoothie blender pitcher.
- Cover the blender jar tightly with a lid and then blend to create a powder of even consistency and to fully incorporate and distribute all the ingredients.
- Leave the lid on the blender jar for a minute or two. This will allow the powder to settle. And, you won’t get a big puff of bouillon out into your kitchen.
- Seal the chicken bouillon powder into an airtight container. Store it in a cool dark cupboard with other herbs, spices and seasoning blends.
- To create chicken broth with the bouillon, dissolve 1 teaspoon in 1 cup of hot water. Substitute in recipes calling for bouillon in a 1 to 1 ratio.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Category: seasoning, spice blend, soup
- Method: cold prep
- Cuisine: American