This easy coleslaw recipe is a family favorite side dish any time of the year. It’s a 4-ingredient quick-fix that’s creamy, tangy and delicious!
- 16 oz bag coleslaw mix (or 16 oz. freshly grated cabbage and carrots)
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk the dressing ingredients (mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper) together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the coleslaw mix and stir to thoroughly coat the cabbage and veggies in dressing.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite family meals.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Chill Time: 25 min
- Category: Salad, Side Dish, Vegetable
- Method: Cold Prep
- Cuisine: American