- 1 c. butter
- 1 t. salt
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 t. baking soda
- 2 eggs
- ½ c. cocoa
- 2 c. flour
- 1 (12 oz) bag of chocolate mint chips
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the eggs. Mix well.
- Add and mix in all the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the chocolate mint chips.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 350° for 8-9 minutes. They will look like they should cook a little longer. Resist. They’ll finish setting up on the cooling rack and be chewy and wonderous! Like thin little fudge brownies.
- Remove from the oven and allow to set on cooling rack for 2-3 minutes.
- After that, transfer the cookies from the cookie sheet and allow to finish cooling on the rack.
- Category: Dessert, Cookies
- Cuisine: American