I never seem to have a packet of Ranch Dressing Mix when I need one. It's okay though, because I always have these ingredients. Making my own is so easy and it's absolutely delicious!
- 1 cup buttermilk powder
- 1/3 cup dried parsley
- 3 Tablespoons onion flakes
- 2 Tablespoons onion powder
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Stir all ingredients together. Be certain all ingredients are evenly distributed throughout the buttermilk powder. Store in an *airtight container in the refrigerator. The seasoning mix will keep up to 6 months.
- Use in equal measure for recipes calling for ranch dressing mix. (3 Tablespoons equals 1 packet of mix.)
- To make Ranch Dressing, mix 3 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing Mix, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup sour cream and 3/4 cup milk. Stir to combine. For best flavor, chill for 30 minutes to an hour before serving.
- To Make Ranch Dip for a veggie tray, stir 2 Tablespoons of Ranch Dressing Mix into 1 cup of sour cream. For best flavor, chill for 30 minutes to an hour before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Seasoning Mix, Condiment, Salad Dressing
- Method: Cold Prep
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: ranch, dressing, seasoning mix