This ham tastes too good to be such a simple recipe. But the reality is dinner couldn't be more special, or easy, with this dish. The recipe makes leftovers for many, many more dishes throughout the week. The number of servings will honestly depend on all the different ways you use it. Enjoy!
- 8-9 lb whole boneless ham
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup stone ground mustard
- Remove the netting from the ham and place the ham into an 8 qt slow cooker.
- Mix the brown sugar and mustard to form a thick paste.
- Spread the paste over the top of the ham.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook the ham on low for 6 to 8 hours.
You can sub yellow mustard or Dijon for the stone ground.
Light brown sugar can be substituted for the dark.
- Category: Main Dish, Meat
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American