This is a beautifully thick and rich fudge sauce that’s not too sweet. Six simple ingredients and 10 minutes is all you need to enjoy this delicious treat!
- Place all ingredients, except butter, into a saucepan.
- Melt over medium heat and stir just until mixture comes to a boil. You don’t want a full rolling boil. Heat it just until the bubbling begins.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the butter, stirring until it is completely melted.
- Serve over ice cream or any of your favorite desserts.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Category: Desserts, Sauces
- Cuisine: American