- 2 chuck roasts (about 2.5 lbs each)
- 2 (1 oz) packets Aus Jus gravy mix (or Onion Soup Mix)
- 1 qt beef stock
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 2 lbs red or gold baby potatoes
- Rinse the baby potatoes and spread in an even layer in the bottom of your crock-pot.
- Layer the carrots over the potatoes.
- Put the roasts over the carrots in as close to a single layer as you can. There may be some overlap.
- Sprinkle the contents of the aus jus packets over the roasts. Pour the stock into the slow cooker.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and set it to low.
- Let the roast cook 8-10 hours until fork tender.
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: American